Answering Tests



Hey guys!!

At my school, I got really bored coz my teachers did not come to teach us in class ... So, I went to the computer lab. My friend, Farah asked me to answer the tests on www.PERMATApintar.com.my.

Then, I answered the tests easily without any help...First, it was as easy as ABC. But, after the easy part it went more difficult. I was out of ideas to answer the questions. So, I just answer it without thinking..

I had to answer a total of 148 questions. I was one of the first to finish answering the questions. If I can get a lot of correct answer, I can be pick in programs under PERMATApintar through the sponsor of Prime Minister of Department.

I was really excited about this. I hope that I am chosen to take part in the other programs available.

From : x-Sufi-x

0 comments:



Post a Comment