My Favourite Singer !!!!



This is my favourite singer..The name is Taylor Swift. She's so pretty :P.. I like her very much cuz' she has this really amazing voice.. I think u guys know her.. She's famous now. But the first song that everyone knows is 'Love Story'. If u guys haven't hear it yet.. plss search it and hear it.. It's really amazing.

Her BF is Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers but now, they broke-up.. So sad, they are very good and amazing couple. I want them 2gether but it's 2 late.. :( Anyway,Taylor now proud of herself and enjoyed 4 her new life 2 be a well-known singer..Well, I think that's just 4 2 day.. I gonna go make revisions cuz' now i'm way near to UPSR.. I think u guys can guess my age.. Lolz.

OK..Bye Bye ( BB )

From : x-Sufi-x

1 comments:



SarahMuslim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment